- Korea Times Los Angeles
- 3731 Wilshire Blvd., 10th Floor,
Los Angeles, CA 90010
- Tel :
- (323) 692-2055
- Office Hours :
- Monday-Friday: 9AM to 5PM
Saturday: 9AM to 12PM
Parking at the Bowl is extremely limited. In addition to Lot A (the main Bowl parking lot), there are three other on-site parking lots that serve Hollywood Bowl patrons. Parking lots open 4 hours prior to the start of the concert.
Lot B (the Odin parking lot), located on the west side of Highland Avenue, is a tiered parking lot. On the top tier, there are accessible parking spaces that are near the accessible pathway to the Box Office Plaza. Electric cart service is also available.
Lot C (North Fairfield parking lot) is located on the east side of Highland Avenue. Lot D (South Fairfield parking lot), located on the east side of Highland Avenue, contains group picnic areas.
Parking prices are $23-$50. Arrive early to ensure availability. All parking lots are stack parked and there is no early exit. Gold and Preferred $50, Lot A $27 ($26 in advance), Lot B $25 ($24 in advance), Lots C and D $23, Buses and Limos $50, Motorcycles $10. For additional parking information and pre-concert purchases please call 323.850.2000. On the day of the concert parking is available for purchase at the lot only.
Motorcycles can park in lots A, B and D for $10 per motorcycle.
- Regular Metro lines serving the Bowl:
- No. 156 Local (from San Fernando Valley or L.A.)
- No. 222 Local (from West Hills, Burbank, and Hollywood)
- For additional information on regular Metro lines, check with Metro Trip Planner at metro.net or call 323.GO.METRO (323.466.3876).
- The introductory Metro Tap Card discount for Shuttle use has been discontinued.